Save up to 25%* on rooms at select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels for stays most nights 4/14 - 6/11/16 when you book by 3/31/16. (Ask about other great rates for stays most nights 2/22 - 4/13/16.)
When you stay at a Disney Resort hotel, you'll be right in the middle of the magic. Enjoy special benefits to make your vacation magical — from airport transportation and daily extra time in the parks. Plus, with early access to Disney FastPass+ planning, you can reserve some Disney FastPass+ attractions, shows and more—up to 60 days before you arrive!**
It's the perfect opportunity to explore four completely different Theme Parks that offer a world of magic and adventure for everyone including: enchanting topiaries and seasonal foods during the Epcot® International Flower & Garden Festival March 2 - May 30, 2016; new Star Wars™ adventures at Disney's Hollywood Studios®; and all-new nighttime experiences debuting Spring 2016 at Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park. Be sure to buy Theme Park tickets to take advantage of the entire world of fun and enchantment.
With savings like this, rooms will fill up fast! Book early for the most savings. Offer ends 3/31/16.
Epcot® International Flower and Garden Festival
March 2 - May 30, 2016
Come see where Disney springs to life! With millions of blooming flowers, Disney-themed topiaries, and outdoor kitchens inspired by spring, the Epcot® International Flower and Garden Festival is the place to let your imagination bloom.
Theme Park admission is required. Availability is limited for some events. Events may be rescheduled or cancelled at any time. All entertainment and experiences are subject to change without notice.
Star Wars Experiences at Disney's Hollywood Studios®
The blockbuster Star Wars™ movies transport viewers to a galaxy far, far away—and you can visit that galaxy at Walt Disney World® Resort! Embark on new adventures, visit locations from the films, meet favorite characters, view movie props and shop for merchandise. It's all at Disney's Hollywood Studios® for you to explore alongside your favorite Star Wars™ fans!
Nighttime Experiences at Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park
Debuting in Spring 2016 is the new nighttime experience "Rivers of Light", combining live music, floating lanterns, water screens and swirling animal imagery as well as "Sunset Kilimanjaro Safaris" a new nighttime adventure that will allow guests to travel through the African savanna amid the orange glow of the setting sun.
Theme Park admission is required. All entertainment and experiences are subject to change without notice.
Come savor the day as you enter this eclectic mix of unique boutiques, one-of-a-kind eateries and jaw-dropping entertainment.
Magic Kingdom® Park - Welcome to six enchanted lands filled with classic attractions, enchanting fireworks, musical parades and beloved Disney Characters. And, experience Disney storytelling like next before in the recently expanded Fantasyland™ with two new castles and brand new attractions.
- MUST-DO FUN: Pirates of the Caribbean® | Splash Mountain® | Seven Dwarfs Mine Train | Festival of Fantasy Parade | Wishes Nighttime Spectacular
Epcot® - Discover exciting attractions, enchanting international pavilions, and award-winning fireworks. High-tech fun and Disney imagination are combined with the wonder of diverse cultures in two distinct worlds: Future World, which features technological innovations, and World Showcase, which shares with Guests the culture and cuisine of 11 countries.
- MUST-DO FUN: Test Track® | Soarin'® | The Sea with Nemo & Friends | IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth | 'Frozen Ever After' attraction and 'Royal Sommerhus – Meet Anna & Elsa' (opens Summer 2016)
Disney's Hollywood Studios® - Lights...camera...and plenty of action! Come immerse yourself in the world of movies, music and shows where the real star is you. With so much to see and do, you just may need an encore! Plus, celebrate the Star Wars™ saga with new and enhanced attractions, entertainment and dining.
- MUST-DO FUN: Star Tours®–The Adventures Continue | Toy Story Mania® | Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith | Disney Junior—Live on Stage! | For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration
Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park -
Journey to a place where you can roar like the king of all beasts across the great plains of an African-style savanna. Travel to a Far Eastern kingdom filled with spectacular creatures, from prowling Bengal tigers to the ferocious Yeti. And dive into an underwater stage where your friends from the ocean sing and laugh right along with you.
- MUST-DO FUN: Expedition Everest® | Kilimanjaro Safaris® | Festival of the Lion King | Kali River Rapids® | 'Rivers of Light' nighttime show (debuts Spring 2016)
Disney Water Parks - Drop in, chill out and cool off at two splashtacular Water Parks—overflowing with thrill rides, chill rides, relaxing lounge areas, wave pools, snorkeling adventures and much more.
- MUST-DO FUN: Crush 'n' Gusher at Disney's Typhoon Lagoon | Castaway Creek at Disney's Blizzard Beach
When you stay at a Disney Resort hotel, you'll be right in the middle of the magic and you'll enjoy the following special benefits to make your vacation magical:
- Early access to Disney FastPass+ planning
- Extended Theme Park hours
- Complimentary MagicBands to make your visit more carefree
- Complimentary Resort transportation and parking
- Complimentary airport transportation
- Imaginative Resort hotel entertainment
- Legendary Disney Service
Plus, the ability to take advantage of convenient and affordable Disney Dining Plans.
Disney Resort Hotel Categories
There is a Disney Resort hotel to fit every family's budget and size making it easy to find the one that's right for you!
- With larger-than-life theming, Disney Value Resorts are big on everything but price. Enjoy themed pools, food courts, pizza delivery and more. Standard rooms sleep up to 4 plus one child under 3 in a crib. Family suites are also available for parties of up to 6 at select Resorts.
- Disney Moderate Resort hotels surround you in exotically themed locales. Enjoy restaurants, food courts, themed pools with slides, as well as a variety of recreation. Standard rooms sleep up to 4 or 5 Guests plus one child under 3 in a crib. For parties of up to 6, the cabins at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground are a great option.
- Discover the convenience and comfort of staying at Disney Deluxe Resorts, located close to the magic of the Theme Parks. Each Resort has distinctive style and offers spacious rooms, concierge services, a variety of dining options and many on-site recreation choices. Standard rooms sleep up to 4 or 5 Guests; some suites sleep even more.
- Experience Disney service, plus the comforts of a picture-perfect home at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts. Enjoy themed pools with slides, restaurants and great recreation. One-bedroom villas sleep up to 4 or 5 Guests. Two-bedroom villas sleep up to 8, 9 or 10 Guests. Both villas offer separate sleeping and living areas, as well as kitchens.
Magic Your Way Tickets allow you to customize your Theme Park tickets to fit your budget, needs and preferences. And choosing a ticket is as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Choose your own days -
Visit one Theme Park per day with a Magic Your Way Base Ticket. For each day of your ticket, you'll enjoy admission to one of the four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks.
2. Add Options
- PARK HOPPER® Option - Come and go as you please through multiple Theme Parks on the same day for each day of your ticket.
- Water Park Fun & More Option - A great way to add more Disney fun beyond the Theme Parks, this option provides a certain number of visits based on the length of the ticket purchased. For each visit, you can choose one of the following: Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park, Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course, Disney's Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course, or Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course.
3. Save even more when you bundle optionsWater Parks subject to seasonal or weather closures. Tee time reservations are required for Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course and are subject to availability; entitlement covers greens fees for one round of golf—other fees may apply. Miniature golf entitlement is valid for one round at one course visit per day before 4 p.m.
Ticket prices are retail prices and do not include tax. All tickets expire 14 days from first use. All tickets and options are nontransferable and exclude activities/events separately priced. Ticket prices are subject to change without notice. Visiting multiple Theme Parks on the same day requires the Park Hopper® Option.
Reserve attractions in advance at no extra cost
Buy your tickets before you arrive and you can reserve access to select attractions and shows up to 30 days in advance of each day of your theme park visit. When you buy tickets in advance and book a stay at a Disney Resort hotel, you can make your FastPass+ selections up to 60 days prior to check-in for the entire length of your stay.
Valid Theme Park admission and online registration required. Disney FastPass+ experiences, the number of selections you can make and arrival windows are limited. MagicBands are available to Guests staying at Disney Resort hotels.