Check Availability

Alojamento Santa Maria

Avenida Zeca Afonso N8, Tavira, Portugal

Alojamento Santa Maria

Guest Score and Reviews

8.0
Very Good
Staff
7.9
Cleanliness
6.8
Location
8
Based on 13 reviews | All reviews are from verified hotel guests

    Check Availability

    Alojamento Santa Maria

    Get the best deals without needing a promo code! Save on your reservation by booking with our discount rates at
    Alojamento Santa Maria in Portugal
    .

    Hotel Location

    Avenida Zeca Afonso N8
    Tavira, Portugal
    8800-741, Portugal

    Hotel Amenities

    Grounds/Garden
    Terrace
    Family Rooms
    Daily Maid Service
    Facilities for Disabled Guests
    Elevator/Lift
    Air Conditioning
    Golf course (within 3 km)
    Airport Shuttle
    Shuttle Service (Surcharge)
    Airport Shuttle (Surcharge)
    Beachfront

    Hotel Policies

    Check in
    4:30 PM - 9:00 PM
    Check out
    8:30 AM - 10:00 AM

    Important Information

    Please note that 30% of the reservation amount must be paid on the day of booking. This payment must be made via bank transfer. The remaining 70% will be charged at check in.Please note that a EUR 150 deposit must be paid on arrival. This will be returned at check-out, subject to a damage inspection.Please inform Alojamento Santa Maria in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.Please note that the swimming pool is out of order until the end of July, subject to changes. A security deposit of EUR 150 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation. License number: <strong>29846/AL</strong>