Wingate By Wyndham - Destin Fl

Wingate By Wyndham - Destin Fl in Destin

Wingate By Wyndham - Destin Fl

Wingate By Wyndham - Destin Fl Image
2 and 1/2 Star
Hotel Guest Rating: 8.5/10
117 Palm Street
Destin, FL 32541

Hotel Guest Rating for Wingate By Wyndham - Destin Fl in Destin

# 6 of 141 hotels in Destin
Based on 275 reviews from guests who stayed at the
Wingate By Wyndham - Destin Fl
Overall Quality Score
user rating 8.5.0
8.5
Hotel Cleanliness
user rating 8.7.0
8.7
Hotel Staff
user rating 8.6.0
8.6
Location of Hotel
user rating 8.4.0
8.4
Hotel Dining
user rating 7.3.0
7.3
Check Rates and Availability at the Wingate By Wyndham - Destin Fl
   

graphical calendar interface

graphical calendar interface

Hotel Guest Reviews of the Wingate By Wyndham - Destin Fl

Our hotel ratings and reviews are from real hotel guests. Priceline.com ensures that its reviews are guests-only by proactively sending hotel surveys to customers after they've completed their hotel stays. In the post-stay surveys, priceline.com hotel customers are asked a number of questions about their stay and the hotel. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the best, the survey asks guests to rate their overall experience and specifically rate the hotel's cleanliness, staff and location. Priceline.com does not allow site visitors to post unsolicited hotel reviews.
Senior Travelers
Kenneth from Mount Vernon, OH
January 15, 2015
Senior Travelers
2.0
Breakfast Buffet had a large assortment and was quite good. Room was clean and spacious.
There were only 6 cars there, so it wasn't crowded at all! The desk clerk placed us in a room right next to one where we could hear the conversation quite clearly of those next door and right above us. We could've been place separated from other guests!
Couple
Dale from Kemptville, Canada
January 4, 2015
Couple
10.0
The cleanliness, the staff were amazing, we will,definely recommend this hotel to visitors to Destin. We will use it again as well.
Nothing.
Couple
Kathryn from Pensacola, FL
January 3, 2015
Couple
10.0

This guest did not leave comments about this hotel.

Verified Hotel Guest from Havana, FL
December 15, 2014
10.0
Clean, comfortable and affordable. ..traveling with my mother and sister snd they were impressed with my choice. .we had an enjoyable stay.
No

Breakfast had a good variety and was fresh and well stocked

Family Traveling with Young Children
Yaremis from Palm Bay, FL
December 9, 2014
Family Traveling with Young Children
10.0
The staff was wonderful and the hotel was very well kept. Very clean restrooms and facility overall. Will be staying again.
Liked everything. My kids were disappointed there was no bacon at breakfast. Other than that we really enjoyed staying at this hotel.
Solo Traveler
Verified Hotel Guest from Houston, TX
November 30, 2014
Solo Traveler
10.0
not a single complaint
nothing

perfect tucked away, but also right in the heart of Destin

Family Traveling with Young Children
Verified Hotel Guest from Marietta, GA
October 26, 2014
Family Traveling with Young Children
9.0
90% of the staff was exceptional, the other 10% could be overlooked because the check in staff made up for their less than friendly demeanor.
Yes, our microwave did not work and we had bought popcorn at the local Walmart. We would have asked for a replacement, but since we were only staying for 2 nights we chose not to worry about it.

Great price.

Couple
Simon from Franklin, TN
October 14, 2014
Couple
9.0

This guest did not leave comments about this hotel.

Couple
Clifford from Pawnee, IL
October 13, 2014
Couple
10.0

This guest did not leave comments about this hotel.

Couple
Vickey from Chipley, FL
October 2, 2014
Couple
10.0
Great room. Large and clean. Quiet location.
No

Hotel is about a block off of 98. Very nice rooms, breakfast and pool. Several eating places within walking distance.

Reviews of Wingate By Wyndham - Destin Fl
(1 - 10 of 148 reviews)
Check Rates and Availability at the Wingate By Wyndham - Destin Fl
   

graphical calendar interface

graphical calendar interface


dg