Hotels in Port Douglas
Hotel Guest Rating: 7.0/10
Cnr Langley Road And Port Douglas St
Port Douglas 4877
Guests at Oaks Lagoons can relax by one of the resort's 6 lagoon-style pools or explore the world-famous Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest. Guests receive 30 minutes of free internet access per day per room.The accommodations range from hotel rooms with large corner spa tubs to 1 and 2-bedroom apartments with kitchen and laundry facilities. There are also rooms with swim-out options and apartments with their own private plunge pool and spa. All units provide air conditioning, king beds, internet access and a balcony.The new Oaks Lagoons is just a short walk from the Four Mile Beach at Port Douglas. ...read more
- Free Parking
Oaks Lagoons Amenities
- Free Parking
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
- On-site Parking
- WiFi Available in All Areas
Please note that cash is not normally an acceptable form of deposit when staying with Oaks Hotels & Resorts and a valid credit card should be presented upon arrival.The apartments will not be serviced during your stay.There is a non-refundable 1.5% charge when you pay with a credit card.Please note that this hotel requires an AUD 150 credit card pre-authorization upon check-in to cover any incidental charges.
Hotel Guest Reviews of the Oaks LagoonsOur hotel ratings and reviews are from real hotel guests. Priceline.com ensures that its reviews are guests-only by proactively sending hotel surveys to customers after they've completed their hotel stays. In the post-stay surveys, priceline.com hotel customers are asked a number of questions about their stay and the hotel. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the best, the survey asks guests to rate their overall experience and specifically rate the hotel's cleanliness, staff and location. Priceline.com does not allow site visitors to post unsolicited hotel reviews.
August 25, 2012
Pros: Clean, well cared for, nice location, nice atrium. Cons: You need to know in advance
this is unserviced
- meaning no cleaning or changing of anything while you are there. We even had to go to front desk to ask for a plastic bag to take out our own garbage after 3 days. There are no towels available for the pool unless purchased. In fact, you have to pay to have your towels changed regardless how many days you stay. It is sparce with little to no furniture. The pool is not heated so quite cold, and almost unswimmable in August when we were there. ...
(1 - 1 of 1 review)
- Ramada Resort Port Douglas from $110 (0.1mi)
- Niramaya Villas And Spa from $450 (0.3mi)
- Pool Resort from $207 (0.3mi)
- Titree Resort Holiday Apartment from $147 (0.3mi)
- Qt Port Douglas from $144 (0.4mi)