Knights Inn Orlando
Knights Inn Orlando
Hotel Guest Rating: 3.0/10
5870 S. Orange Blossom Trail
Orlando, FL 32839
Welcome to the Knights Inn Orlando
Nights at Knights Inn Orlando come with bargain-priced rooms, free Wi-Fi, complimentary parking and a convenient location eight miles from Universal and SeaWorld.
This small hotel has 52 comfortable, low-priced rooms in a two-story building with exterior corridors. Rooms have premium cable TV and complimentary Wi-Fi, while microwaves and compact fridges are available upon request. Laundry facilities are available, and parking is free.
Located approximately 15 minutes from Orlando International Airport, the Knights Inn is on Orange Blossom Trail/Hwy 441, four miles east of International Drive and I-4. Downtown Orlando is five miles north of the hotel. Public transit is available to nearby malls and theme parks. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and the rest of Universal are eight miles west of the property, while Shamu and SeaWorld are eight miles southwest. Walt Disney World is 13 miles southwest.
Value-priced accommodations come with free Wi-Fi and complimentary parking at the Knights Inn Orlando.
Knights Inn Orlando Amenities
- Accessible facilities
- Accessible parking
- Adjoining rooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/Tea maker
- Coin operated laundry
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Desk with lamp
- Free local calls
- High speed internet access
- High speed internet access for laptop in public areas
- High speed internet connection
- Ice machine
- Ironing board
- Meeting rooms
- Motorcycle parking
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Outdoor parking
- Ramp access
- Recreational vehicle parking
- Remote control television
- Rollaway bed
- Vending machines
- Wheel chair access
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
Hotel Guest Reviews of the Knights Inn OrlandoOur hotel ratings and reviews are from real hotel guests. Priceline.com ensures that its reviews are guests-only by proactively sending hotel surveys to customers after they've completed their hotel stays. In the post-stay surveys, priceline.com hotel customers are asked a number of questions about their stay and the hotel. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the best, the survey asks guests to rate their overall experience and specifically rate the hotel's cleanliness, staff and location. Priceline.com does not allow site visitors to post unsolicited hotel reviews.
April 27, 2015
December 25, 2012
Family Traveling with Young Children
Non Smoking Room smelling like tobacco, even the pillows. Staff didn't do anything about it. Continental breakfast consist in a donut stick and coffe. Worst experience ever.
February 23, 2012
Inside room was very used. Certain lights didn't work and every time we went to lobby it was locked. Surrounding area was not a favorable part of town.
February 6, 2012
Nothing like it was in the review. Free "breakfast " was a muffin and lukewarm coffee. There were condoms in the nightstand and I could hear EVERYTHING through the walls of the exuberant couple above my room. Overall quality was extremely poor and do not see how the can charge 60 dollars a night normally. Also, I was expecting to stay near SFB airport and this hotel was 30 miles away. ...
January 12, 2012
This was the worst hotel I have stayed in within the US. The first room, the bathroom light did not work - when I spoke to the guy at the front desk, he knew about the light (but still put me in the room). He moved me next door. When I went to take my shower in the AM in the second room, the shower faucet was broken. I had to get dressed again to go next door (my previous room as I still had a key) and take a shower with the bathroom door open for light. There was a dirty wash rag and used bar of soap in the shower. Continental breakfast was one small muffin (a sign saying take only one) and coffee. There is not a table or chair to eat breakfast, because they would not fit in the tiny lobby.
December 20, 2011
No suitable for family or kids.
July 13, 2011
June 24, 2010
Family Traveling with Teens
(1 - 8 of 8 reviews)
- Rodeway Inn Near Florida Mall from $45 (0.4mi)
- The Seasons A Two Bedroom Condo Resort (0.8mi)
- Sunstyle Suites from $60 (0.9mi)
- Club Orlando A One Bedroom Condo Resort from $79 (1.3mi)
- Crestwood Suites Disney Orlando from $40 (2.0mi)
- Charley's Steak House (0.3mi)
- Buca di Beppo (1.6mi)
- California Pizza Kitchen (1.6mi)
- Carrabba's Italian Grill (1.6mi)
- Outback Steakhouse (1.7mi)
- Wet 'n Wild (4.2mi)
- Universal Studios (4.5mi)
- Islands of Adventure (4.8mi)
- Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes (4.8mi)
- Discovery Cove (6.1mi)
Most Popular Guest-Rated Hotels in Orlando
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Orlando Airport
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites On International Drive
- Arnold Palmer'S Bay Hill Club & Lodge
Most Popular Business-Friendly Hotels in Orlando
- Comfort Suites Ucf/Research Park
- Courtyard By Marriott Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland
- Courtyard By Marriott Orlando East At Ucf
Most Popular Romantic Hotels in Orlando
- Econo Lodge International Drive At Universal
- The Ritz-Carlton Orlando Grande, Lakes
- Caribe Royale Orlando