Hotels in Quebec
Hotel Chateau Laurier
Hotel Chateau Laurier
Hotel Guest Rating: 7.8/10
1220 Place George V Ouest
Quebec City, QC G1R 5B8
Welcome to the Hotel Chateau Laurier
The saltwater pool, massages, concierge services and Grande-Allee locale near the Citadelle add to the plush amenities at the non-smoking Hotel Chateau Laurier.
The five-story Hotel Chateau Laurier practices eco-friendly standards and provides a choice of 291 non-smoking rooms featuring cable TV, coffeemakers, CD players. desks and irons. Indulge in a massage or body wrap. Relax in the year-round indoor saltwater pool or outdoor hot tub. Work out in the fitness room and work in the business center. The on-site restaurant also offers room service. Find tour and ticket info at the concierge desk. Parking is available for a fee.
The Hotel Chateau Laurier is adjacent to the Grande-Allee and Plains of Abraham Battlefields Park. The Citadelle is within a three-block stroll. The hotel is within one mile of the Saint Lawrence River. Old Quebec offers historic gems within one mile north, including the Museum of French America, the Ursulines of Quebec Museum and Chateau Frontenac. Quebec City Jean Lesage International Airport is less than 10 miles from the hotel.
The "beautiful and elegant" Hotel Chateau Laurier offers Priceline guests the royal treatment with on-site spa services and a convenient location near Chateau Frontenac and Battlefields Park.
Hotel Chateau Laurier Amenities
- 24-hour front desk
- Air conditioning
- Alarm clock
- Business center
- Cable television
- Children welcome
- Color television
- Continental breakfast
- Direct dial telephone
- Family plan
- Full service housekeeping
- High speed internet access
- High speed wireless
- Housekeeping - daily
- Ironing board
- Massage services
- Private bath or shower
- Room service
- Wakeup service
You must show a valid photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all special requests cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability upon check-in. Additional charges may apply.
Hotel Guest Reviews of the Hotel Chateau LaurierOur hotel ratings and reviews are from real hotel guests. Priceline.com ensures that its reviews are guests-only by proactively sending hotel surveys to customers after they've completed their hotel stays. In the post-stay surveys, priceline.com hotel customers are asked a number of questions about their stay and the hotel. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the best, the survey asks guests to rate their overall experience and specifically rate the hotel's cleanliness, staff and location. Priceline.com does not allow site visitors to post unsolicited hotel reviews.
April 8, 2013
Good location but rooms, corridors and even the noise level were less than desirable.
April 2, 2013
Family Traveling with Young Children
Avoid the Grand Allee side rooms
October 9, 2012
September 17, 2012
It was a nice hotel and was convenient, but our room was very small with only a double bed and was quite a distance to the elevator. The Prime Minister of Quebec was there while we were.
September 16, 2012
August 19, 2012
I would stay there again and recommend to others.
July 31, 2012
A pleasant experience. I would stay here again. I liked it better than the Hilton, Quebec city.
July 23, 2012
Great home base for exploring the old city!
July 22, 2012
Very helpful staff, pleasant environment, clean, great location. I'd be happy to stay there again.
July 11, 2012
A 3 star hotel with a valet and pool so it calls itself a 4 star hotel. Totally unimpressed. For the price paid I expect free Wifi, free parking, a larger room with space to move around and put luggage, and better pool/jacuzzi facilities. There is only a 3 foot fence by the outdoor hot tubs so we had to deal with drunk yahoos hopping the fence and jumping in the hot tub - and then using our towels! It was hardly a luxury weekend but it cost the same as luxury hotels that we have stayed in elsewhere. ...
(1 - 10 of 20 reviews)
- Grande Allee Hotel And Suites from $107 (0.1mi)
- Loews Le Concorde from $165 (0.1mi)
- Appart-Hôtel Riendeau from $127 (0.2mi)
- Delta Quebec Hotel from $180 (0.2mi)
- Hilton Quebec from $166 (0.3mi)
- Vanier, QC (2.4 mi)
- Charlesbourg, QC (3.4 mi)
- Sillery, QC (4.1 mi)
- Sainte-Foy, QC (4.5 mi)
- Beauport, QC (5.2 mi)
- L'Ancienne-Lorette, QC (6.9 mi)
- Loretteville, QC (7.6 mi)
- Charny, QC (9.3 mi)
- Boischatel, QC (9.6 mi)
- Lac-Saint-Charles, QC (10.1 mi)
- Saint-Romuald, QC (11.3 mi)
- Saint-Pierre (Parish), QC (11.4 mi)
- Saint-Augustin-De-Desmaures, QC (14.3 mi)
- Bernieres-Saint-Nicolas, QC (14.3 mi)
- Levis, QC (15.4 mi)
- Lac-Beauport, QC (15.4 mi)
- Chateau-Richer, QC (16.0 mi)
- Saint-Laurent (Parish), QC (18.7 mi)
- Pintendre, QC (18.8 mi)
- Sainte-Anne-De-Beaupre, QC (22.1 mi)
- Sainte-Catherine-De-La-Jacques-Cartier, QC (23.0 mi)
- Saint-Apollinaire, QC (23.2 mi)
- Beaupre, QC (25.9 mi)
- Stoneham-Et-Tewkesbury, QC (26.2 mi)
- Saint-Jean, QC (26.6 mi)
- Scott, QC (27.0 mi)
- Saint-Ferreol-Les-Neiges, QC (32.0 mi)
- Sainte-Marie, QC (33.3 mi)
- Portneuf, QC (35.5 mi)
- Saint-Raymond, QC (35.8 mi)
- Deschambault, QC (40.1 mi)
- Berthier-Sur-Mer, QC (40.2 mi)
- Saint-Raphael, QC (40.8 mi)
- Saint-Damien-De-Buckland, QC (47.2 mi)
- Saint-Joseph-De-Beauce, QC (47.8 mi)
- Montmagny, QC (49.8 mi)
- Sainte-Anne-De-La-Perade, QC (54.2 mi)
- Cap-Saint-Ignace, QC (54.9 mi)
- Beauceville, QC (55.6 mi)
- Baie-Saint-Paul, QC (55.6 mi)
- Petite-Riviere-Saint-Francois, QC (58.3 mi)
- Plessisville, QC (59.1 mi)