Hotels in Atlanta
Hampton Inn Atlanta-Northlake
Hampton Inn Atlanta-Northlake
Hotel Guest Rating: 9.0/10
3400 Northlake Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30345
Welcome to the Hampton Inn Atlanta-Northlake
Priceline guests are delighted to find that Hampton Inn Atlanta Northlake offers comfortable and quiet accommodations close to many Atlanta attractions.
This Hampton Inn's 121spacious rooms each feature microwaves, mini-fridges, lap desks, 37-inch flat panel TVs and free wired internet access. Downstairs, you'll find a delicious free hot breakfast for hungry travelers, an outdoor heated pool with attractive lounge area, tables and umbrellas, a fitness center and a 24-hour convenience store. For those who need to work, an on-site business center adds convenience.
With Northlake Mall right across the street, Hampton Inn Atlanta Northlake Easy is located on the I-285 perimeter, giving it easy access to area attractions. The World of Coca-Cola, Underground Atlanta, CNN Center, Georgia Dome and Georgia World Congress Center are all less than 10 miles away. Stone Mountain Park, a favorite theme and recreational park, is 15 minutes from the hotel, and it's a quick 25-minute drive to downtown. The hotel is 24 miles from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
Priceline guests who are in Atlanta for business or pleasure will be thrilled with the deal they get at Hampton Inn Atlanta Northlake, thanks to its convenience, price and solid amenities.
Hampton Inn Atlanta-Northlake Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Air conditioning individually controlled in room
- Alarm clock
- Buffet breakfast
- Business center
- Cable television
- CNN available
- Cocktail lounge
- Complimentary buffet breakfast
- Complimentary cocktails
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Conference facilities
- Desk with electrical outlet
- Direct dial telephone
- Evening reception
- Exercise gym
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fire safety compliant
- Fitness center on-site
- Free high speed internet connection
- Free parking
- Gift/News stand
- Heated guest rooms
- High speed internet access fee
- Interior corridors
- Ironing board
- Late check-out available
- Laundry/Valet service
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- On-site business center
- On-site business center is staffed
- On-Site parking
- Outdoor pool
- Parking lot
- Photocopy center
- Public area air conditioned
- Remote control television
- Safe deposit box
- Secured parking
- Turndown service
- Valet cleaning
- Voice mail
- Welcome drink
Upon check-in photo identification and credit card are required. All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Hotel Guest Reviews of the Hampton Inn Atlanta-NorthlakeOur hotel ratings and reviews are from real hotel guests. Priceline.com ensures that its reviews are guests-only by proactively sending hotel surveys to customers after they've completed their hotel stays. In the post-stay surveys, priceline.com hotel customers are asked a number of questions about their stay and the hotel. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the best, the survey asks guests to rate their overall experience and specifically rate the hotel's cleanliness, staff and location. Priceline.com does not allow site visitors to post unsolicited hotel reviews.
November 29, 2013
Worn but well kept. Friendly, attentive staff. Nice breakfast.
November 5, 2013
I give this hotel a great review because the beds were by far the best that I have slept in at a hotel in a while. I also liked that the checkout was at noon.
October 7, 2013
Great place to stay...will stay there again.
January 21, 2013
January 3, 2013
Family Traveling with Teens
very nice and clean, excellent breakfast, the staff super nice,friendly love it!!!
November 26, 2012
hotel staff was nice. breakfast staff should be nice and polite in working around visitors ....this way we feel more comfortable. breakfast staff is really putting bad impression on this nice hotel... this is my personal feeling when I was moving around the breakfast place and I was not feeling comfortable having breakfast around such a staff .... sorry to say that.... this is just for the improvement of the hotel ....thanks ...
October 3, 2012
Family Traveling with Young Children
Didn't get my moneys worth.
September 12, 2012
The beds are comfortable, hot breakfast each morning with good variety of food.
September 11, 2012
and hot appetizers in lobby; sumptuous breakfast, professional staff.
August 28, 2012
A nice "upscale" motel. It had a great complimentary breakfast, clean tastefully decorated rooms, friendly staff and free parking. It had no restaurant, not in-room kitchen or suite and no concierge. Still a nice motel.
(1 - 10 of 17 reviews)
- Towneplace Suites By Marriott Atlanta/Northlake from $74 (0.2mi)
- Doubletree Hotel Atlanta Ne/Northlake from $79 (0.3mi)
- Holiday Inn Northlake from $90 (0.3mi)
- Quality Inn Atlanta Northlake from $67 (0.3mi)
- Masters Inn Doraville from $38 (2.3mi)
- S & S Cafeterias (2.3mi)
- Chateau de Saigon (3.2mi)
- Com Vietnamese Grill (3.5mi)
- Downwind (3.6mi)
- 57th Fighter Group Restaurant (3.7mi)
- Peachtree Golf Club (4.8mi)
- Fernbank Museum of Natural History & Science Center (6.4mi)
- Fernbank Museum of Natural History & Science Center (7.0mi)
- East Lake Golf Club (8.0mi)
- Atlanta Botanical Garden (8.3mi)
Most Popular Guest-Rated Hotels in Atlanta
Most Popular Business-Friendly Hotels in Atlanta
- Atlanta Airport Marriott
- Country Inn & Suites Atlanta-Nw
- Embassy Suites Hotel Atlanta - At Centennial Olympic Park
Most Popular Romantic Hotels in Atlanta
- Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta
- Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Midtown
- Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North
Most Popular Family-Friendly Hotels in Atlanta
- Doubletree Hotel Atlanta/Marietta
- Embassy Suites Hotel Atlanta-Perimeter Center
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North