Hotels in Naples
Fairways Inn Of Naples
Fairways Inn Of Naples
Hotel Guest Rating: 8.2/10
103 Palm River Blvd
Naples, FL 34110
Welcome to the Fairways Inn Of Naples
Acres of tropical gardens, a tranquil pool, free parking and a location near the beach make Fairways Inn of Naples a winner, and it's especially recommended by families.
All 44 rooms on two floors include a microwave, refrigerator and free Wi-Fi. Enjoy a light breakfast on the house in the air-conditioned pavilion surrounded by two acres of landscaped gardens. Spend the day in the outdoor pool, which is heated in winter, and then wind it up with a barbecue on the gas grill. Parking is free.
The hotel is located in the Palm River area east of downtown. The kids will love that you're just two-and-a-half miles from Sun-N-Fun Lagoon water park, and nature enthusiasts will want to go bird-watching in Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park three miles west. Pristine Vanderbilt Beach on the Gulf of Mexico is a 10-minute drive, as is the Waterside Shops at Pelican Bay. Shop and dine on Fifth Avenue, visit the Naples Zoo or board a sightseeing cruise from Tin City Marketplace, all 10 miles south. Naples Municipal Airport is nine miles from the hotel.
Explore the attractions in Naples or just get away from it all on the secluded grounds at Fairways Inn of Naples.
Fairways Inn Of Naples Amenities
- 220 AC
- Air conditioning
- Air conditioning individually controlled in room
- Alarm clock
- BBQ/Picnic area
- Cable television
- Color television
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Continental breakfast
- Exterior corridors
- Free high speed internet connection
- Heated guest rooms
- High speed internet access for laptop in public areas
- Internet access
- Ironing board
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Onsite laundry
- Outdoor parking
- Outdoor pool
- Remote control television
- Truck parking
- Wheel chair access
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
Upon check-in photo identification and credit card are required. All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.Please note a maximum of 2 pets are permitted. Only dogs 25 lbs or less can be accommodated. Charges are applicable for each pet. Contact hotel for details.Guests under the age of 21 can only check in with a parent or official guardian.
Hotel Guest Reviews of the Fairways Inn Of NaplesOur hotel ratings and reviews are from real hotel guests. Priceline.com ensures that its reviews are guests-only by proactively sending hotel surveys to customers after they've completed their hotel stays. In the post-stay surveys, priceline.com hotel customers are asked a number of questions about their stay and the hotel. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the best, the survey asks guests to rate their overall experience and specifically rate the hotel's cleanliness, staff and location. Priceline.com does not allow site visitors to post unsolicited hotel reviews.
November 7, 2013
Excellent choice for a family visit in Naples. Conveniently located near #75 highway and clean.
November 7, 2013
October 25, 2013
Family Traveling with Young Children
October 22, 2013
Worth staying at if you're short on dollars and need to be close to Naples.
August 19, 2013
Family Traveling with Teens
My family and I enjoyed our stay very much! The staff was very friendly and welcoming. We took advantage of the amenities such as the free breakfast, the free wi-fi, and the pool! The room was very comfortable and very clean. The bathroom was roomy enough where two people fit at the same time!!! We were all very happy! We will definitely be back!!!
July 24, 2013
Staff was excellent! We were able to check in 2 hours before normal time. Housekeeper took her time cleaning our room and it was SPOTLESS! Lovely room for a romantic weekend. HD TV with cable, and WIFI. I will definitely book this inn more often!
July 12, 2013
The courtyard is very nice. Nice pool and landscaping. Plenty of deck space and an outdoor grill.Try to get a room on the inside. The room had a microwave and a small refrigerator that came in handy. Good value for the price.
June 2, 2013
1. Nice sized rooms with coffee pot,micro and frig in the room along with the TV and WiFi if you needed it.Comfortable bed and lots of pillows. 2. Staff greeted me with fresh bottled water in the room and fresh baked chocolate chip cookies upon my arrival. 3. Continental breakfast was served in an outside special Florida type building , very nice and restful to dine in peaceful surroundings. Morning newspaper was provided 4.Staff was friendly and helpful, checking in and checking out. ...
May 31, 2013
visit the Boston Beer Gardens. best food around.
April 19, 2013
This motel is similar to the ones that we all used years ago. Mostly a one story ranch style building. These type motels are hard to find, sorry to say.
(1 - 10 of 34 reviews)
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton Naples from $164 (1.5mi)
- The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort Naples from $599 (1.8mi)
- Lake San Marino from $142 (1.9mi)
- Wiggins Pass Chalet from $99 (2.2mi)
- Hampton Inn Naples-I-75 from $99 (2.3mi)
- Côte d'Azur (1.4mi)
- P.F. Chang's China Bistro (1.4mi)
- Watermark Grill (1.4mi)
- Trail Cafe & Grill (1.7mi)
- Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar (2.0mi)