Hotels in Charlotte
Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Tyvola Rd.
Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Tyvola Rd.
Hotel Guest Rating: 7.4/10
6035 Nations Ford Road
Charlotte, NC 28217
Welcome to the Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Tyvola Rd.
With convenient in-room amenities like full kitchens for making meals on the road, plenty of work space and free Wi-Fi, Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Tyvola Rd. makes a good home base for a trip to Charlotte.
This pet-friendly hotel has three floors and 101 rooms, some of which are non-smoking. Each room has a kitchen with refrigerator, microwave and stovetop, plus dining and cooking utensils, an iron and ironing board and a sofa bed. Local phone calls and Wi-Fi are free. A guest laundry facility, hotel shuttle service and fitness club are available. Parking is free.
The hotel is located south of downtown Charlotte, off I-77. Local attractions include Bank of America Stadium, four miles away; Charlotte Coliseum, two miles away; and Discovery Place, five miles away. Charlotte Douglas International Airport is six miles from the hotel.
Priceline guests say the "welcoming" Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Tyvola Rd. has a "very helpful hotel staff" and an "excellent location to the airport."
Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Tyvola Rd. Amenities
- 24-hour front desk
- Accessible facilities
- Accessible parking
- Accessible room
- Air conditioning
- Air conditioning individually controlled in room
- Alarm clock
- AM/FM radio
- Cable television
- Children welcome
- CNN available
- Coin operated laundry
- Color television
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary coffee in lobby
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Continental breakfast
- Desk with electrical outlet
- Early check-in
- Efolio available to company
- Free airport shuttle
- Free high speed internet connection
- Free local calls
- Free parking
- Free toll free calls
- Front desk
- Full service housekeeping
- Handicap rooms
- Heated guest rooms
- High speed internet access
- High speed internet access fee
- Housekeeping - weekly
- Individual Efolio available
- Interior corridors
- Internet services
- Ironing board
- Late check-out available
- Lobby coffee service
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- On-Site parking
- Onsite laundry
- Parking lot
- Pets allowed
- Photocopy center
- Private bath or shower
- Public area air conditioned
- Remote control television
- Safe deposit box
- Train access
- Transportation services - local area
- Transportation services - local office
- Voice mail
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
Cleaning services are based upon the number of nights stayed.For a stay of 8 nights or longer, the provided weekly cleaning service includes dusting, vacuuming, emptying the trash, cleaning the bathroom, cleaning the kitchen and more.For a stay of 7 nights or fewer, a cleaning service is available for an additional fee. Contact the hotel for more details.Towels and linens are available at the front reception.
Hotel Guest Reviews of the Extended Stay America - Charlotte - Tyvola Rd.Our hotel ratings and reviews are from real hotel guests. Priceline.com ensures that its reviews are guests-only by proactively sending hotel surveys to customers after they've completed their hotel stays. In the post-stay surveys, priceline.com hotel customers are asked a number of questions about their stay and the hotel. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the best, the survey asks guests to rate their overall experience and specifically rate the hotel's cleanliness, staff and location. Priceline.com does not allow site visitors to post unsolicited hotel reviews.
November 20, 2013
November 12, 2013
Hotel was clean. Staff is very nice and helpful. The room opened into the kitchen and a bathroom door that would not stay shut. This would be okay except you have to walk through the kitchen where the bathroom door is to get to the bed. No that big a deal, just an awkward placement of the kitchen and bathroom.
November 11, 2013
Would not recommend to anyone. Worse hotel experience I've ever had.
September 21, 2013
September 12, 2013
The first room they put me in the TV didn't work. There wasn't any power going to the outlet. The second room they put me in had been cleaned but not very good. The toilet and bathtub were dirty. The beds weren't very comfortable either.
September 1, 2013
August 22, 2013
Family Traveling with Young Children
OVERALL GREAT HOTEL ON A BUDGET. WOULD RECOMMEND FOR FAMILY OR BUSINESS TRAVEL WITH LONG STAYS.
August 12, 2013
Great value for the price paid. Hotel was new and very clean.
August 1, 2013
Excellent location and staff
July 21, 2013
I'd say this hotel should be dropped from Priceline! To avoid this hotel, just make sure you stay in South Carolina rather than North Carolina. Also, taxes are about 20 to 25% higher here than South Carolina.
(1 - 10 of 53 reviews)
- Home2 Suites By Hilton Charlotte I77 South from $84 (0.1mi)
- Wingate By Wyndham Charlotte / I-77 South from $70 (0.2mi)
- Hilton Charlotte Executive Park from $84 (0.3mi)
- Crowne Plaza Charlotte Executive Park from $127 (0.4mi)
- Quality Inn Charlotte from $54 (0.4mi)
- Kabuto Japanese House Of Steaks Inc (0.2mi)
- Bill Spoon's Barbecue (0.9mi)
- Villa Antonio (1.2mi)
- Portofino's (2.4mi)
- Good Food on Montford (2.5mi)
- Carowinds (5.5mi)
Most Popular Guest-Rated Hotels in Charlotte
Most Popular Business-Friendly Hotels in Charlotte
Most Popular Romantic Hotels in Charlotte
- Holiday Inn Charlotte University Place
- The Ballantyne, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Charlotte
- Hilton Charlotte Center City
Most Popular Family-Friendly Hotels in Charlotte
- Comfort Suites Airport
- Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte Northlake
- Drury Inn & Suites Charlotte University Place