Hotels in Cincinnati
Days Inn Cincinnati
Days Inn Cincinnati
Hotel Guest Rating: 3.5/10
5410 Ridge Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45213
Welcome to the Days Inn Cincinnati
Free Wi-Fi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a business center are all provided by the Days Inn Cincinnati, located off I-71.
The two-story Days Inn has 119 rooms, some non-smoking, with free Wi-Fi and cable TV. All accommodations have a microwave, a mini-fridge, a coffeemaker and a desk. Relax in the seasonal outdoor pool or just lounge at poolside. There's an on-site restaurant and bar and a business center with copy and fax services. The front desk is open 24 hours, and vending machines add convenience. Parking is available, and pets are welcome.
The Days Inn is located off I-71, adjacent to Gold Circle Mall. The Cincinnati Zoo is seven miles away, and it's about a 10-minute drive to Cincinnati University. It's 15 minutes to downtown Cincinnati, where guests can visit the Cincinnati Symphony, Cincinnati Art Museum and Mount Adams. Cincinnati International Airport is 21 miles from the hotel.
With free Wi-Fi and a convenient location near the freeway and downtown Cincinnati's attractions, dining and shopping — plus wallet-friendly rates — the Days Inn Cincinnati is a good choice for budget-conscious Priceline guests.
Days Inn Cincinnati Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Alarm clock
- Bus parking
- Coffee/Tea maker
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- High speed internet access
- High speed internet connection
- Internet services
- Ironing board
- Meeting rooms
- Outdoor parking
- Outdoor pool
- Recreational vehicle parking
- Wireless internet connection
You must show a valid photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all special requests cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability upon check-in. Additional charges may apply.
Hotel Guest Reviews of the Days Inn CincinnatiOur hotel ratings and reviews are from real hotel guests. Priceline.com ensures that its reviews are guests-only by proactively sending hotel surveys to customers after they've completed their hotel stays. In the post-stay surveys, priceline.com hotel customers are asked a number of questions about their stay and the hotel. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the best, the survey asks guests to rate their overall experience and specifically rate the hotel's cleanliness, staff and location. Priceline.com does not allow site visitors to post unsolicited hotel reviews.
March 18, 2014
March 16, 2014
Stunk in the hallways from smoke. I would NEVER RECOMMEND this HOTEL on PRICELINE or to anyone else for that matter.. When I left my room in the morning I clearly put the DO NOT Disturd on my door handle yet the housekeepers came in anyway! Not acceptable at all. They need to get this hotel in order.
March 15, 2014
March 4, 2014
This guest did not leave comments about this hotel.
January 28, 2014
January 9, 2014
When we called the front desk they said yeah it was us. sorry. And again at 7am the same issue with someone trying to open our door. Needless to say when we checked out we asked more about it and got it was a computer glich. Was not pleased with this.
December 11, 2013
Family Traveling with Young Children
December 8, 2013
Looking next. Time stay in sent hotel thanks
November 20, 2013
Staff is always very friendly... I stay here often but it seems like there is always something wrong with the room... I have even had my room changed during a stay. But in their defense , they were very kind and cooperative about that service.
November 14, 2013
I would not stay at this hotel again. It was a cheaper hotel but there was urine on the toilet and everything was filthy. The outlet in the bathroom was broken. The tv was probably 15 years old. It smelled horrible in the room.
(1 - 10 of 43 reviews)
- Motel 6 Cincinnati Central- Norwood from $50 (0.3mi)
- Quality Hotel And Suites Central from $70 (1.6mi)
- Courtyard By Marriott Cincinnati Midtown/Rookwood from $135 (1.8mi)
- Best Western Premier Mariemont Inn from $174 (3.3mi)
- Best Western Plus Hannaford Inn & Suites from $85 (3.7mi)
- Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden (4.9mi)
- Krohn Conservatory (5.0mi)
- Cincinnati Art Museum (5.4mi)
- Contemporary Arts Center (6.6mi)
- Great American Ball Park (6.6mi)
- Newport, KY (6.6 mi)
- Bellevue, KY (7.2 mi)
- Covington, KY (7.4 mi)
- Milford, OH (12.1 mi)
- West Chester, OH (13.3 mi)
- Erlanger, KY (15.9 mi)
- Loveland, OH (16.4 mi)
- Fort Mitchell, KY (17.0 mi)
- Fairfield, OH (17.9 mi)
- Florence, KY (18.1 mi)
- Mason, OH (18.6 mi)
- Hamilton, OH (20.7 mi)
- Hebron, KY (21.6 mi)
- Monroe, OH (22.9 mi)
- Walton, KY (27.0 mi)
- Middletown, OH (27.3 mi)
- Lebanon, OH (27.8 mi)
- Harrison, OH (28.2 mi)
Most Popular Guest-Rated Hotels in Cincinnati
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cincinnati-Blue Ash
- The Westin Cincinnati
- Towneplace Suites By Marriott Cincinnati Blue Ash
Most Popular Business-Friendly Hotels in Cincinnati
- 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati
- Comfort Inn And Suites - Cincinnati
- Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Sharonville
Most Popular Romantic Hotels in Cincinnati
Most Popular Family-Friendly Hotels in Cincinnati
- Drury Inn & Suites Cincinnati North
- Hampton Inn & Suites Cincinnati/Uptown-University Area
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Cincinnati Northeast