Days Inn - Auburn
Days Inn - Auburn in Auburn
Days Inn - Auburn
Hotel Guest Rating: 6.5/10
1115 W. 7Th Street
Auburn, IN 46706
Welcome to the Days Inn - Auburn
There's free continental breakfast and complimentary Wi-Fi at the pet-friendly Days Inn - Auburn, where guests can also enjoy a seasonal outdoor pool.
The mid-rise, 78-room hotel provides free Wi-Fi to all guests, and there are coffeemakers in all rooms for a pick-me-up whenever you need it. Rooms also have hairdryers, ironing equipment and TVs. During the summer months, soak up the sun from the seasonal outdoor pool where you can cool off with a few laps. There is a free continental breakfast daily to help you get out the door with a satisfied belly. Pets are welcome, and on-site parking is free.
The hotel is just off of I-69, with several dining choices right along the same strip. Car enthusiasts will be happy to find both the Auburn Cord Duesenberg Museum and NATMUS (National Automotive and Truck Museum of the United States) located two miles away, featuring cars and trucks dating to the late 19th century. The hotel is a 25-minute drive from downtown Fort Wayne, and 30 miles from Fort Wayne International Airport.
Offering breakfast and Wi-Fi as part of the deal, this Days Inn is called "most excellent" by Priceline guests, who also praise the "friendly, professional staff" and "very clean" bathrooms.
Days Inn - Auburn Amenities
- 24-hour front desk
- Accessible facilities
- Accessible parking
- Air conditioning
- Alarm clock
- Bus parking
- Coffee/Tea maker
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- High speed internet access
- High speed internet connection
- Ice machine
- Meeting rooms
- Outdoor parking
- Outdoor pool
- Pets allowed
- Recreational vehicle parking
- Remote control television
- Vending machines
- Wakeup service
- Wheel chair access
Hotel Guest Reviews of the Days Inn - AuburnOur hotel ratings and reviews are from real hotel guests. Priceline.com ensures that its reviews are guests-only by proactively sending hotel surveys to customers after they've completed their hotel stays. In the post-stay surveys, priceline.com hotel customers are asked a number of questions about their stay and the hotel. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the best, the survey asks guests to rate their overall experience and specifically rate the hotel's cleanliness, staff and location. Priceline.com does not allow site visitors to post unsolicited hotel reviews.
January 16, 2014
Asked for a king size bed and they said the reservation said queen size even though when I bought the room on priceline it did not specify. The Hotel was almost empty and there was no reason not ot give us a king size bed. The bed was like sleeping on concrete! Will not recommend this hotel to anyone!
October 28, 2013
For the same price with express deal I could have stayed in the hotel next door. Asked for 2 beds ...got it by adding $8 more...
October 26, 2013
* AtXXX a night, with an extra 20% for tax & fees, the price of stay was not definitely not a value considering the shortcomings listed above. * staff was professional & helpful letting me print a document without charging me for it & giving me a bunch of extra linens, without any fuss or attitude, when my GF had an unexpected lady-accident on the bed in the middle of the night. * Overall, would stay again (cuz of the professionalism & helpfulness of staff), but would thoroughly inspect bathroom before accepting room & ask for a room with a refrigerator. ...
September 3, 2013
the hotal was in a good location the was very bad. we had to go somewhere to eat breakfast. rooms are small.
August 11, 2013
May 26, 2013
Family Traveling with Young Children
I would recommend it for short stays.
October 4, 2011
The room was nice and the furniture was in good shape. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was newer and very clean. It had nice tile floors and a large shower. We had a handicapped room which was larger than the regular rooms but the regular rooms looked nice for a moderately priced motel. Would stay here again.
July 27, 2011
We did not stay there because of the odor
June 19, 2010
Great location and very convenient to the Auburn, Cord, Duesenberg Museum. I would stay here again.
(1 - 9 of 9 reviews)
- Comfort Suites Auburn from $79 (0.4mi)
- Quality Inn Auburn from $69 (0.5mi)
- Holiday Inn Express Auburn from $87 (0.6mi)
- La Quinta Inn & Conference Center Auburn from $86 (0.6mi)
- Super 8 Motel - Auburn from $70 (0.6mi)